Thursday, September 2, 2010

A View of Vancouver

I think I'm finally over the jet lag - which was brutal because of this experience that led to no sleep on the plane - and ready to enjoy Vancouver. Last night I took a short walk  around the city while looking for a good place to eat. I can't add a lot of context to the pictures - but Look! Pretty!

This view is right outside of my company's office. Something about that head is creepy, yet reassuring.

Some high rise apartment buildings with a park - full of families - somewhere close to the water front, so these people have beach views.

The beach that was within five minutes of the buildings above.


Two views from the middle of peninsula. It was tough to choose pictures here because it is too easy to take a beautiful pictures that show the young, yet self-confident spirit of the city.



xo

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...