Friday, December 31, 2010

Goodbye 2010 - You Were Good to Us

2010 is coming to an end and I, for one, cannot believe that it has already been one complete year since we celebrated the beginning of 2010. So much happened this year, most of it really good and some of it, eh, well, not so good. But like all good personal historians and people who chose to remain sane, I find myself concentrating on the positive.
The Steinbach Clan celebrated our first year of happy matrimony as well as many small moments of shared happiness like this one, this one, and this one. The Mr. also finally revealed to the world his dance moves.

2010 brought some pretty significant changes to how I view myself:
2010 did include a few sad moments. I lost a dear friend and faithful writing fan. The Mr. and I also said goodbye to our little Peewee. Happily, I reached 30 and finally broke the curse of crappy even birthdays. Thanks again to everyone who helped celebrate my new decade!

But we sure did travel a heck of a lot this year:
  • Ireland
  • Italy (where we came home with a little bun in the oven)
  • Vancouver and unlimited Sushi (yes, it turns out this was my highlight looking back)
  • Our honeymoon in New Zealand – there are so many blogs, but I chose the one that remained in my heart at the highlight
  • London
  • Scotland


xo

2 comments:

Lil Koala said...

haha, we were just saying yesterday we really miss the all-you-can-eat sushi!!! (and just the sushi shops EVERYWHERE in general)

Pickles and Onions said...

you were warned! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...