Tuesday, January 4, 2011

For the Record: Lovely Surprises

The Mr. recently surprised me with my absolute, hands-down, favorite flowers. Don't ask me how he got a hold of tulips at this time of year but he did. For the record, the view of spring flowers while snow is still on the ground has a multiplying effect on my personal joy. In short, it goes from super awesome to super, super awesome.


And since there are now two of us in this body of mine - goofy picture included - I (we?) got TWO bunches of tulips!


 
 
 
xo

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Gosh, you sure look cute with a pouch!
Nana

Pickles and Onions said...

I feel so strange, like my balance is outta wack. But its all for the good, right? :)

Teresa said...

your hubby is so sweet. good pick sister =)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...