Sunday, January 2, 2011

Happy 2011

Happy New Year 2011 everyone! I’m stoked for this year and hope that you are all looking forward to the next 12 months.

This year we celebrated with a group of friends and their lovely children in the Mr.’s village. It was so joyful to enjoy the evening with four children.





Everyone brought a dish to share with the others and we ended up with stuffed, stuffed, stuffed bellies full of excellent yummies from all over the spectrum of recipes. There was actually more food than in this picture; I just couldn't get it all in.


Then I - surprise, surprise - took a little nap so that I could share in the midnight festivities. I'm still exhausted from the little on growing inside of me.


And at midnight the Mr. and I shared the traditional kiss or five and then the German sky lit up with a thousand fireworks from each private gathering. I'm pleased I got a picture of the Mr at all, as goofy as he may look here. In his excitement it was hard to hold still - how often is he allowed to set fireworks off?



Enjoy the next 12 months – I hope that it is full of joy!





xo

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...