Sunday, April 17, 2011

Pregnancy Surprises


As the modern version of the classic bibliophile (and general control freak), I have the strong need to read up on all sorts of topics, especially those related to any upcoming life change. So, even before we started to really consider children, I started reading books, magazines, and website - lots of websites – about getting and being pregnant.

I quickly picked up that pregnancy brings along with it a number of unpleasant side effects, including, but in no way limited too: vaginal discharge, gas and bloating, bleeding gums, skin splotches, constipation, excessive salivation, hemorrhoids, itchy skin, nosebleeds, and so much more.

Although I read up on pregnancy about as much as a person could, it turns out that it’s just one of those things you have to live through to “get”. Because during all of my reading, I never expected that I’d stumble upon a PostSecret that would make me burn for days with jealousy. Bitter, bitter jealousy.


At this point I would do just about anything for a guaranteed poo.

Who knew?





xo

1 comment:

Teresa said...

haha. sister. i love you!
thanks for the morning giggle =)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...