Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Happy Belated (First) Mother’s Day

This post comes with a little delay, so I hope it was worth the wait! Another major milestone in the life of this Mrs. Steinbach: my first mother’s day. It was a great day that started with a veggie omelet breakfast and my first mother’s day gift, then ended with time spent at the Mr's family.

We also got copies of the recent maternity pictures that the very talent Aline Lange recently shot. If you are looking for a photographer in Germany for anything coming up soon - check her out! Here are two of my personal favorites from our session.


There are more pictures of Aline's blog.
Happy Belated Mother’s Day!

1 comment:

Teresa said...

Aline did such a Beautiful Job!!! Your family is so beautiful and I am so happy for you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...