Friday, August 5, 2011

4 Weeks!

Is it just the sleep deprivation or did this month last forever and fly by in a wink? This also marks the almost end of the Mr's month off work; we have one more day with his support before he has to work again. I'm not ashamed to admit I have no idea how PJ and I are going to manage it without him. Actually I think PJ will manage well ... but when will I eat, shower, sleep, go to the bathroom, etc?

Lets all hope he grows to LOVE this new bouncy chair and maybe chose to nap every once in a while. Until then, isn't he damn adorable?


xo

6 comments:

Erica Lynn said...

Oh PJ! Little man you are too cute!

Teresa said...

Duck tape? Just strap him to your back and go. Now, feeding him, bathing him, changing his diaper, and so on, might prove to be a little difficult, but you only asked how you would get your things done. =) hugs!

Sandra said...

I highly recommend the Fisher Price Bunny Swing ... Sohpie is in baby heaven when she is in there and you can shower, nap, etc.

Mary Craig said...

Miriam and I will come hold him while you shower…

Christine B. said...

And I'll talk to you if you run out of ideas...(Unfortunately I'm too far away to hold him). Please leave me your number so I can call you back! :)

UD09 said...

You got some growing to do boy!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...