Friday, October 14, 2011

14 Weeks

PJ is 14 weeks today! The past few days have been sorta difficult. I think he is missing Aunt Little One who after three fabulous weeks took off on Wednesday. We both miss her very, very much. PJ has a number of great reasons to miss Aunt Little One:

She was an excellent form of mobility;

ensured that PJ got to new heights and enjoyed beautiful views;

held up not just the Heidelberg castle but our general positive attitudes;

and taught him all sorts of new joys. 

And I miss her for the shared coffees, warm teas, excellent conversations, reassuring voice, massive amount of affirmations, and warm arms for PJ at 6am.



xo

2 comments:

Teresa said...

I am so happy that I was able to spend that time with you and your amazing family. Leaving was super difficult but I am proud of you and I know that you and D. are amazing parents. Love and Hugs!

MrsJ said...

yep. still gets me all water-eyed. i loved spending the time with you guys. <3

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...