Friday, November 4, 2011

Mommy and Daddy's Night Out

The Mr. and I enjoyed our first Mommy and Daddy's Night Out last night. We put little man to bed and then slipped around the corner to enjoy a six course tapa meal accompanied by excellent wine. We consciously tried to have adult conversation about work, politics, hobbies, and other non-PJ centered topics. It took two or three reminders but all in all was pretty successful.

I even wore a non-nursing shirt which constitutes "getting all done up" for me these days.
 

My hottie babysitter from June did an awesome repeat performance. I think we're all looking forward to the next time.

xo

1 comment:

Teresa said...

That is awesome! Super exciting to hear that you were able to get a date night! Sarah is super cool =] Yay!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...