Thursday, December 15, 2011

20,000

Holy jeepers! I looked at the stats for Pickles and Onions this evening and discovered that we've had exactly 20,000 page views. How 'bout them apples!


I dug a little deeper and it turns out we also have 25 official followers and something like 50 "hidden" followers. Each blog post is read by an average of slightly more than 100 readers from all over the world. We have followers from every continent except Antarctica. That all seems pretty remarkable to me since I originally started this blog to share little stories and random pictures with just family and friends in the US.


Over the past three years, this blog has grown significantly to include deep thoughts, bizarre complaints, and very popular videos. I thought this would be a flash-in-the-pan kinda thing. Instead I cannot imagine my life without it.


So, thanks for taking the time to be part of the Pickles and Onions journey. Thanks for your comments here, on Facebook, via email, and in real life. Please stick around; we love having you here!


xo

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...