Friday, January 13, 2012

Three Pick-Me-Ups

Little man appears to be teething again, which means less sleep for us all; a little more crying; and a greater amount of 'Mommy-I-need-you-now' again and again and again. This all makes sense; I figure tiny bits of bone cutting through layers of skin has gotta hurt, especially when little man can't really understand what's going on. However, it does mean that mommy needs a bit of a pick-me-up to get through those more challenging moments. 

Thankfully I've got THREE!

1. My parents-in-law surprised me with my favorite flowers this past weekend and they are still brightening up our little home. Tulips - in January!


2. A good friend and I enjoyed a wonderful Italian meal with good conversation and shared laughs this evening. Girl power!

3. GIRL SCOUT COOKIES are in the house! Yes, I did indeed order 13 boxes. Don't judge.





xo

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...