Monday, February 27, 2012

Does This Make Me Look Fat?

A package arrived from American-land today full of goodies for me: brown sugar iced PopTarts; skippy peanut butter; Theraflu; peanut butter cups; and teething tablets (customs took that one though - add sad face here). There was also a little bib for PJ and a shirt for me.

The bib says "P is for Perogi" - one of the very best foods to be found in Pittsburgh - and the shirt says "Dear Pittsburgh, I love you." And everyone knows that I do love Pittsburgh. So, in one word, appropriate.


Unfortunately my dear friend, Sparky and her lovely husband Captain Pittsburgh, bought my t-shirt a few sizes too small for me. Leading to the dreaded question, "Does this make me look fat?"


The shirt does, however, fit little man much better. 

Wait a sec....



xo

4 comments:

MrsJ said...

I think that he just snatched that one up! He is so freakin' cute =] btw.... you makin' fun of my envelope technique now sista?!?!?!

Captain Pittsburgh said...

That was for The Mr. We heard that all the European guys wear tight clothes.

dom said...

Difference is. Americans dont need no tight cloths to look gay :-P

dom said...

Difference is. Americans dont need no tight cloths to look gay :-P

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...