Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Sicky-Poo

Remember how excited we all were on the Mr's first day of parental leave? Yeah, that night our excitement morphed into a stomach bug that kicked my butt hard, swatted at our little man, and annoyed the Mr. almost all weekend.

Our little guy wasn't actively sick the whole time, but we could easily tell that he was feeling less than great. He was extra cuddly, way less active, and would uncharacteristically doze for short periods of time in his daddy's arms.



To help bring a smile onto my pale face, the Mr. surprised me with a bundle of my favorite flowers. It totally worked.




Here's to hoping the rest of the Mr's parental leave will be healthier!


xo

1 comment:

MrsJ said...

Those flowers are beautiful! I'm glad that everyone is feeling better =]

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...