Tuesday, April 24, 2012

My Little Russian

When I was a little over four months pregnant, the Mr. and I took a short trip to Moscow to visit one of my favorite people (also known as Cold Snob or Iso) and get to know two new, good people.

I was greatly impressed by the trip, both positively and negatively. It seems that even though PJ was still a little worm, hidden under too many layers of clothing, he was pretty impressed too. 'Cause he's started to "Russian dance" his way all over our apartment.

video

Don't know what I'm talking about? Well, then you sure haven't been watching a lot of the movie Fiddler on the Roof recently. For shame! For comparison, watch this video (skip to 4:10 for the PJ-related part).

Now, of course, this is Hollywood's version of a Russian beerhall dance, so I have no idea how authentic it is. I'm guessing not too much. And, anyway, totally topped by PJ's absolute hilarity.


xo


2 comments:

jadamsmassmann said...

Love it! Too cute, too cute. What else can I say? Such a talented tyke... :-)

MrsJ said...

Such a talented boy!!!!! =] I am looking forward to seeing this in person, SOON!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...