Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Bye Bye Part-Time


Today is my last day of working part-time. Is that insane? Maybe. Is it driving me crazy to rush here, there, and everywhere - always late, always behind - and somehow still feel the burn for more? Totally. Do I have conflicting feelings about working more? Yeah, occassionally. Do I have feelings of excitement at working more? Yeah, a lot of the time.

Is it possible to work full-time and still rock the mommy thing; have a wonderful child; a good relationship; and not totally lose your mind? I think so - Lord, I hope so - and I've got role models. For example, Sweetheart's mommy, that working mom friend I already wrote about, and another colleague/friend with two children and a kick-ass role at my company.

We'll find out if I join their club in the coming weeks. Until then, the adventure continues.


xo

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...