Sunday, July 15, 2012

So Many Worries

I haven't been posting that often recently. Not because I don't love you all - its more because there are so many worries bouncing around in the new House of Joy. I may share them, when I discover the words to express them, or I may see them float away into the realm of stuff-I-should-have-never-worried-about-and-quickly-forget-about before those words come to me.

Until then...there is thankfully at least one thing I don't have to worry about: PJ telling me what he wants, what he doesn't want, and making that super-duper clear.

PJ at his party exploring some cake.

I remember those party hats my mom sent...

...and slip one on.

2 seconds later: PJ doesn't like it.

He REALLY doesn't like it.

I take it off.

And we're good. Clear communication.
Or, even better, PJ wants some mommy loves.

Mommy sneaks up behind PJ to pose for a picture.

PJ realizes mommy is behind him.

PJ and mommy get excited.

PJ moves in for some mommy loves.

Mommy pulls back but PJ isn't done. The hug continues.
Yeah to clear communication! And, oh lordy, I love those PJ hugs.

All these amazing photos from the talented Aline Lange.


xo

2 comments:

MrsJ said...

It was amazing! Patrick loved everything! It was the bomb@## party and I wish I were there to enjoy it all with you.

Jillian said...

How sweet!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...