Sunday, August 12, 2012

Coffee and Mobile Blogging

This marks a first for Pickles and Onions: a blog written from my phone. Blame the messed up ankle for this experiment.

I'd add a link there under "messed up ankle" to the appropriate blog entry but I don't know how.

I am a coffee addict. This late morning while we were getting ready for a trip to the local playground, the following conversation took place in House of Joy:

Me: I just need to make a cup of coffee to go.

Mr.: You are so American.

Me: I am not, I use a reusable mug.

Mr.: snort. (okay he didn't say that but he totally snorted)

Guess who enjoyed half of my coffee?

I'd add a picture here, but, yeah, I don't know how :D

Xo

1 comment:

MrsJ said...

Like I said, your hubby married the NICE sister =] Have B try and drink some of my coffee and see where it gets him!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...