Sunday, August 26, 2012

Rainy Days with Fancy Boots

Little man was finally able to put his favorite boots to good use on a rainy Sunday.

Headed out the door and annoyed with his hobbling momma.

Is it just me or does he have the GQ facial expression down?

"I'm ready for my close-up."

"I know, I'm just too cute."


If only for today, these boots were totally worth it.


XO
p.s. Yes, I know that my blog has basically become the hall of shameless-PJ-adorableness. You are welcome. When these teeth finally break through and sleep returns, the writing will be back.

1 comment:

MrsJ said...

That is okay Sista!!! These pictures are adorable and a wonderful start to a Monday =] It looks like he was just about as excited as I was to finally wear my rain coat! Did you get to wear your boots though?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...