Thursday, May 9, 2013

Flowers and Fruit: 4 Years

Today the Mr. and I have been married for four years. Dude. Time flies. Four years ago we were in the US getting ready for our marriage ceremony at my Nana and Papa's house.

First we got married, then we kissed a lot, took a hell of a lot of pictures, and then we partied.

One of many, many kisses.

Want to see more pictures? Check them out here.

I almost named this blog Dancing Queen and Mr. Man...

...which wouldn't have been fair 'cause he can move.

One week later we celebrated in Germany. Back then, in 2009, we thought we knew what it was like to be busy and tired.
We are excited but also already tired. Who has two weddings in one week on different continents?!

Then in 2011 when our family expanded, we all learned what it the word 'tired' actually means. And I learned about good facial creams, but that's another story.

I call this picture "Bewildered I".
 
Some of us look cuter with 'tired' then others.
 
And in 2012, with us both working full-time and putting our first house together, we got a taste of 'busy'. I would post a picture of us busy but I was too busy to actually take one.

I'm supposing with the arrival of our little jelly bean in October, we only know the half of both 'tired' and 'busy'. I'm also thinking we may be a little nuts. We'll see. But either way, four years into this shared adventure of marriage with the Mr. (and nine of us being together), I know this is still My Good Life.

And how many people get to write that?


xo

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...