Monday, September 16, 2013

Homemade Pregnancy Portrait

A few days ago I was trying to get a reasonable picture to send to a friend of mine for a project she is working on. Before I started posing, I wanted to see if the lighting was okay. What I got is about the best picture I've ever seen of the last few weeks of pregnancy:


Pregnancy, how glamorous.

Exhausted, uncomfortable, and just overall blah. Yes, I'm still stoked and grateful that jelly bean is baking and that we are doing okay. I'm also exhausted, uncomfortable, and just blah.

Thank goodness, I have my little ham to cheer it all up around here. Recently he found one of daddy's work shirts and insisted on putting it on and that I tuck it in for him. Then he declared he was going to work.

Such a proud little monkey.

xo

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...