Monday, December 2, 2013

Thanksgiving!

Our little girl enjoyed her first Thanksgiving last week. We hosted this year again because my mom is in town and somehow cooking the turkey appeared (and was) easier than packing up the whole family. Of course we celebrated with the Lamberts; gotta keep the tradition going. 

The turkey was awesome and I got to use my fabulous crock pot to make the best stuffing I've ever made. 

It was a loud day, as PJ and Granny got to know each other again. I have no idea what they are playing here but it looked and sounded like a lot of fun.

After play and right before the food was done, PJ helped set the table with my moms support. 


Meanwhile in the kitchen, Mr. Lambert helped cut my glorious turkey. And my Mr. Supervised. Both excelled at their roles.


And then we all dug in. 

Except Jelly Bean, who just looked adorable the entire time. 

I did my best to look adorable too, but really, the competition was intense. Pretty sure I came in second. 

There is so much to be thankful for this year. As I get older the list gets more "classic": our healthy family, our safe home, and that we have each other. 

Xx

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...