Friday, February 14, 2014

Aunt Kiwi's Cooking

**Failed to hit 'publish' - late but still fun.**

Not only is my future sister-in-law, Aunt Kiwi, smart, ambitious, and beautiful, she is also one hell of a cook. Shortly before they had to fly home, she was kind enough to cook a lovely dinner for us and my parents-in-law.

While Uncle Frannie was roped into soux chef duties...


PJ entertained the masses with his new jumping skills...


And his always improving yelling skills.

While Jelly Bean and Opa hung out on the couch, chatting up the day. 


In those last crucial minutes of cooking, my brother and I snagged a picture of how much we love each other. Not much has changed since we were kids, really. Just that he is taller and bigger and stronger than me. Which sucks cause it makes beating him up really difficult.


And then the feast was ready! 

I'm not sure how we did it, but we all enjoyed a bi-lingual conversation with the wonderful food. Maybe it was the wine that made it possible?

And then the kiddos were exhausted and the night already over.

We are going to miss these guys when they take off.

XO

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...