Wednesday, March 5, 2014

February Wedding Fun

Friends got married in February and the Steinbach clan got to celebrate in a couple of ways:

1. The Mr., Tilly, and I got all dressed up. Hotties.





2. I learned my efforts in Shaping Up 2014 are paying off. I even went shopping for this stuff.



3. PJ had his first sleep over with Oma and Opa ever. It went really well. Sorry no picture because he was too happy to sit or stand still long enough. So, here's another adorable one instead.


4. We all got to show up our dance moves. 





Pretty sure Tilly's got the best ones.

I'm not sure how the happy couple feels about their wedding pictures being shared on my blog, so just know that they put on a great party with awesome food and fun music and the couple was beautiful.


XO

...and bonus picture of my hottie hubby




1 comment:

MrsJ said...

You all look fanatic! big high give to Patrick for his successful sleepover!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...