Friday, April 11, 2014

Jelly Bean: 6 Months!

My baby is six months old today. That's half a year. WHAT?!?!?! Tomorrow she will be closer to one year than to her birth.

This past month has been full for our little girl. Poor Jelly Bean has some seriously sensitive skin. After some trial and error, we moved to cloth diapering. To say it has been frustrating and time consuming for me wouldn't *quite* cover it but this month I finally figured out how to cloth diaper overnight (most of the time). Now that's it is working - and more importantly, her skin is finally healing - cloth diapers aren't soooo bad. They can be adorable actually.

Jelly Bean in my favorite cloth diaper.

This month she also started to regulate her own bed time to be in line with PJ's. Sometimes she's even awake long enough to read books with PJ. Usually we each have one of the kids on our laps and then we read three books outloud before the kids go to bed. I treasure that time and I am enjoying giving both of my kids the pleasure of reading.

I think we all enjoy that time together.

Jelly Bean also started to join us at the dinner table. We've had more success with baby food than with PJ but out of convenience and plain fun, we're continuing Baby Led Weaning

Jelly Bean chewing on a pretzel while out and about.
And, finally, she's gotten quite good at yoga. 

"Like my cobra? You should see my downward dog!"
I have so many other pictures and fun stories but I just don't know how to get the pictures from the camera onto my laptop without crashing both. Maybe soon!



XO

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...