Sunday, May 11, 2014

Jelly Bean 7 Months & Happy Mom's Day

Today - Mother's Day - my little girl turns seven months old. That is definitely on the side of being closer to one year old than closer to being my little newborn. Oh, and she's standing. Sometimes she's even pushing something a little bit out in front of her and then trying to shuffle after it. 


People - she's standing. I still cannot wrap my head around that.

Today she started saying "momma" as well. I know I've heard it before from my bigger baby, but there is something magical about every baby saying it. I mean, really, now, aint that something!

Since it is also mom's day, we tried to get a lovely picture of both kids in my arms. This was the result.





I can't figure out which is my favorite. Together they all sum up what motherhood is like for me these days. Loud, chaotic, goofy and somewhat more physical than I expected.


XO 


Xo

1 comment:

MrsJ said...

Yay!!! I am so happy for you sista =] Boo's smile is to die for! He is such a great kid

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...