Tuesday, August 12, 2014

Jelly Bean: 10 Months

Our little girl is now 10 months old! She is standing on her own, took her first steps, has six teeth, and has finally met her American family. 

She's been having a grand time. There have been far too many new experiences to capture here, so here are some of the highlights so far.

Of course, food remains a highlight with this one. 


And keeping with her "I can do everything big brother can do!" trend, she started riding a bike. Of course with her favorite new person: grandpa! 


And chilling with granny and her big brother outside in the sun. 


She also got her to meet my aunt, my uncle, and my nana. I think they were all impressed with each other. 

Double digits people! 

XO

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...