Sunday, January 11, 2015

Jelly Bean from 4 to 2 Legs

Another delayed post from our summer vacation.

During the our vacation in the US, our precious girl went from crawling with the very occasional step to racing after her brother on two feet. It is always a wondrous feat when a baby suddenly becomes a toddler. For me, this was extra remarkable because my family got to be a part of the journey. Living so far from my family of origin, I rarely share these experiences with them. Instead I tell them about it and we marvel, with a slight delay, together. Watching and encouraging Jelly Been from four to two was a shared experience.

It was a wonderful one.


All-fours girl in August

Our rocker in late September.

XO
xo

1 comment:

MrsJ said...

It was such a great thing to be a part of <3

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...