Thursday, January 15, 2015

The Worst Part of our US Trip 2014

Another delayed post from summer - maybe even the last.

While I loved our trip and our extended time in the US, there was definitely a Worst Part. Since we visited Detroit, the Cincinnati area, the Dayton area, Pittsburgh, Cleveland and the Cleveland area, and well as a few others locations....we spent a good chunk of time in the car.

As in: I started to calculate the time but even four months later I started to feel panicked about the numbers I was starting to reach...and had to stop. Yeah, that many hours.

Certain members of the family had strong feelings about those hours at some point:


PJ's face says quite a lot. 

I'd like to believe my finger does as well.

Anyone else not feel hours in the car? Anyone out there want to teach me (us?) how to love those hours instead?

XO

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...