Sunday, May 29, 2016

Zoo Excitement

As one of our parting gifts, a wonderful friend and colleague surprised us with tickets to the Denver zoo. Today, three weeks into our adventure, we took full advantage of them. 




The kiddos were wildly excited. I'm confident their expectations were more than met! 

Some of the animals were so close. For example, this pretty intense bird at ground level. 

And this bear that was playing a game of unwanted tag with her male pen-mate (if you know what I mean...)


At some point PJ nominated himself the King of the Map. He took his responsibilty very seriously. Very. 

Don't worry, we stayed silly. 

Meanwhile, Bean owned it. Sometimes I feel like she is my spirit animal. 

Especially since we sleep everywhere. 

To wrap up a great day, PJ put on a one-man wilderness show with heavy engagement from his audience. 

What a wonderful day. Thank you friend! 


Xo

1 comment:

MrsJ said...

This is the second time that I've read this post and I appreciate it more the second time around. I am so happy that you are all making a stamp at your new home base already. I look forward to reading about more of your adventures and also being a participant in one of Boo's demonstrations!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...