Sunday, October 16, 2016

Adventures in Our New Home

Our first home in Denver wasn't exactly right for us. But we still had adventures and joy. Especially the amazing pre-school that our children started at create remarkable change for both of our children that meant a lot to both the Mr. and I. 





One of the best times remain when we all climb into bed on a weekend morning and just goof around.


PJ created his own laptop so that he could work in his office while I was also working in my office. The benefit of working from an office at home.




XO

1 comment:

MrsJ said...

I remember making a computer to type alongside you and mom. Patrick has great ideas just like his aunt T! I'm glad that so much growth came from that housing situation and also that you're out of that housing situation!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...