Friday, October 14, 2016

Mothers Day 2016

My first mother's day in Colorado was a massive hit. What an amazing set of memories. I'm posting these very late and with warm feelings in my heart. 

We were still staying with Uncle Frannie & Aunt Kiwi. The kids woke up and spotted some bunnies in the backyard. 



Then they surprised me with a gorgeous card that I still have on my desk all these months later.

Yep, I cried.

Then we popped into our rental car and drove up I-70 and into the snow towards Breckenridge.



There we ate pancakes bigger than our heads.


There, we explored the city and the amazing outdoor wonderful. The children blossomed in the fresh air, the playful area, and the chillier air.




We struggled to get the kids from these chairs. I still think we should get some of these for home.

Right before we took off, we visited the "coolest playground ever!' and got some pictures. All of my mothers' days have been wonderful; this was by far the best. Mountains seem to bring out the best in us.




XO

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...