PJ is 14 weeks today! The past few days have been sorta difficult. I think he is missing Aunt Little One who after three fabulous weeks took off on Wednesday. We both miss her very, very much. PJ has a number of great reasons to miss Aunt Little One:
She was an excellent form of mobility;
ensured that PJ got to new heights and enjoyed beautiful views;
held up not just the Heidelberg castle but our general positive attitudes;
and taught him all sorts of new joys.
And I miss her for the shared coffees, warm teas, excellent conversations, reassuring voice, massive amount of affirmations, and warm arms for PJ at 6am.
xo
She was an excellent form of mobility;
ensured that PJ got to new heights and enjoyed beautiful views;
held up not just the Heidelberg castle but our general positive attitudes;
and taught him all sorts of new joys.
And I miss her for the shared coffees, warm teas, excellent conversations, reassuring voice, massive amount of affirmations, and warm arms for PJ at 6am.
xo
I am so happy that I was able to spend that time with you and your amazing family. Leaving was super difficult but I am proud of you and I know that you and D. are amazing parents. Love and Hugs!
ReplyDeleteyep. still gets me all water-eyed. i loved spending the time with you guys. <3
ReplyDelete