A few weeks ago I shared some pictures of our ongoing patio project. The Garden Goddess continues to work miracles; yesterday she cut the strange shaped stones to fill in the gaps that were still there. Today PJ took advantage of another warm spell and a brand new patio to play football (soccer).
I don't know about you but those last few seconds are a.) proof that this kid is a natural in front of a camera b.) a little astonishing because - hello? - PJ is 16 months old, not 20 and/or c.) by far the most adorable three seconds of film I've ever gotten of him.
What do you think?
xo
I don't know about you but those last few seconds are a.) proof that this kid is a natural in front of a camera b.) a little astonishing because - hello? - PJ is 16 months old, not 20 and/or c.) by far the most adorable three seconds of film I've ever gotten of him.
What do you think?
xo
Look great! Boy is BIG
ReplyDeletelooks great! Boy is BIG
ReplyDeleteLook great! Boy is BIG
ReplyDelete