Thursday, January 13, 2011

Christmas Came Late But It Came So Sweet

I usually wait a few days to post what’s up the Steinbach clan – but this is just too sweet (pun intended) to delay.

Due to the Christmas shipping schedules, the snow chaos caused on both sides of the Atlantic, and the other wonders of international shipping, my family's Christmas package arrived over here late. As in, it arrived today, January 13, 2011. When I went to pick it up today, I also realized it arrived really heavy.

All day long I was dying to open it ... I finally got the opportunity just minutes ago to discover beautiful American joy:

Poptarts!

Butterfingers!

Jelly Bellys!

Cookie mixes!

Oh my!

There’s even more in that box of loving-ness, but if I list it all here I’m in danger of having to share it with all the other stranded Americans who foolishly shared their stashes with me.

A big thank you to the family for the super care package / Christmas gift! Repeat as often as you can.

Oh, yeah, and it seems my little sister and her hubby have staked out a few boy names that we aren’t “allowed” to use. She was kind enough to send through a list; sadly our favorite boy choice was on it. Back to the drawing board.




xo
P.S. Good going on the tape, Little One, the package was nice and sturdy. I darn near broke the scissors.

3 comments:

Teresa said...

YAY!!!! enjoy the c@nd*e$ and such!!! HUGS. was Hansundfrans the one that you had on your top list. nope. we get it. it is on our list. no copying B.O.S.

we figured that the list would help keep us from having any more recreations of your :nightmare:

MUCH LOVE!!!

Pickles and Onions said...

actually it was Heinztomate, but we were going to go with an O at the end.

Teresa said...

oh. sorry for the downer. the ending doesn't change the name. thanks for cutting it off of your list.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...