Friday, March 25, 2011

Yoga's Getting More Difficult

My aunt recently posted some pictures of her vacation yoga practice. She looked strong, calm, and downright amazing. Looking at her pictures, I got curious about what I look like these days during my morning yoga practice, especially since a few of the poses have gotten slightly more...um, difficult. I asked the Mr. to snap a quick picture and when I saw it, I knew it was just too good not to share.


This is the ‘bridge’ which requires me to push the ever growing Belly towards the ceiling and then hold it up there. Its supposed to help strengthen my back and my ‘push’ muscles. Lord knows I’m all about good push muscles!

But for you, its for entertainment purposes only.




xo

2 comments:

brandon said...

hehe. little boy.

Anonymous said...

I didn't know you do yoga?! I used to do it a couple of years ago and I loved it! By the way you look great doing your bridge ;)!

Verena

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...