Monday, February 6, 2012

Sleeping, Sleeping


After weeks and weeks of little man's night time sleeping patterns worsening, we finally took some more drastic measures to help him sleep better. It wasn't easy and it wasn't fun but it was worth it. Little man now eats one time a night and we are all getting much more sleep. In fact, I've even had to wake PJ up once or twice so that we could get to appointments on time.

He is also adorable when he is asleep. I'm pretty sure I forgot that for a while.




2 comments:

starryfright said...

I'm so glad to hear this. Just wait until he starts skipping night feeding and sleeping all night. You'll think you've won the lottery.

Jenny said...

awww I love how cute they look in their little sleep sacks! So glad you're getting more sleep...it makes a huge difference. Abbey has been regressing the last two weeks...I think she's teething again :S

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...