Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Adventures in Babysitting


This past weekend was Rock am Ring, a four day rock concert about two hours away from our home. It’s a yearly adventure for the Mr and a number of his friends; remember last year? Since the worm could come any day – and lets be honest, is welcome to come any day, really. Anyday. – the Mr. cut his trip short, drove alone, stayed sober, and arranged a babysitter for me.

Yup, you read that correctly: he arranged a babysitter for me. And it totally worked in my favor:

1. I got to stay up as late as I wanted.

2. I got to eat as much pizza as I wanted.

3. I got to pick the movie (it was an absolute chick flick).

4. She brought sweets with her (fresh picked cherries from a private garden).

5. She was totally hot.


It was even more fun than a normal Saturday evening at home. Good thing the Mr is such a hottie and I kinda missed him anyways.




XO

p.s. The countdown continues – three more weeks!

1 comment:

Teresa said...

that is awesome! your belly is so big!!! i cannot wait to see the little worm

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...