The bib says "P is for Perogi" - one of the very best foods to be found in Pittsburgh - and the shirt says "Dear Pittsburgh, I love you." And everyone knows that I do love Pittsburgh. So, in one word, appropriate.
Unfortunately my dear friend, Sparky and her lovely husband Captain Pittsburgh, bought my t-shirt a few sizes too small for me. Leading to the dreaded question, "Does this make me look fat?"
The shirt does, however, fit little man much better.
Wait a sec....
xo
4 comments:
I think that he just snatched that one up! He is so freakin' cute =] btw.... you makin' fun of my envelope technique now sista?!?!?!
That was for The Mr. We heard that all the European guys wear tight clothes.
Difference is. Americans dont need no tight cloths to look gay :-P
Difference is. Americans dont need no tight cloths to look gay :-P
Post a Comment