Our little man had his first birthday. Welcome (officially) to toddler-hood, PJ!
There is so much that I could write - so much PJ has learned and grown and changed ... that the Mr. has learned and grown and changed ... that I have learned and grown and changed. But I won't. Not today. Today I'm swimming on the joy of his birthday party and all the love that filled our house. Today, I continue to joyfully celebrate with only a tiny bit of cerebral action (ie - thinking 'too much').
The theme was PJ's favorite book:
Chirpy Chick, a gift from Uncle Frannie and Kiwi
at the baby shower. When we were in the US in April and May, my mom and I made a onsie for PJ to wear with Chirpy Chick on the front. And here in Germany the very talented Rachel Shoham Hacket of
Perfectly Precious {Events + Treats + Homemades} made an extraordinary Chirpy Chick cake.
 |
| PJ and his Chirpy Chick onsie. |
 |
| The amazing cake. |
 |
| Mommy, PJ, and the cake. |
 |
| The Steinbach clan. |
Happy Birthday PJ. Thank you for stretching our family and making life so much more fun.
xo
1 comment:
That cake IS amazing!!!!! It is so darn adorable =]
Congratulations to you PJ! You rocked your first year with the style that only you possess =]
Love to all, Auntie T and Uncle B
Post a Comment