I haven't been posting that often recently. Not because I don't love you all - its more because there are so many worries bouncing around in the new House of Joy. I may share them, when I discover the words to express them, or I may see them float away into the realm of stuff-I-should-have-never-worried-about-and-quickly-forget-about before those words come to me.
Until then...there is thankfully at least one thing I don't have to worry about: PJ telling me what he wants, what he doesn't want, and making that super-duper clear.
Or, even better, PJ wants some mommy loves.
Yeah to clear communication! And, oh lordy, I love those PJ hugs.
All these amazing photos from the talented Aline Lange.
xo
Until then...there is thankfully at least one thing I don't have to worry about: PJ telling me what he wants, what he doesn't want, and making that super-duper clear.
![]() | |
| PJ at his party exploring some cake. |
![]() |
| I remember those party hats my mom sent... |
![]() |
| ...and slip one on. |
![]() |
| 2 seconds later: PJ doesn't like it. |
![]() |
| He REALLY doesn't like it. |
![]() |
| I take it off. |
![]() |
| And we're good. Clear communication. |
![]() |
| Mommy sneaks up behind PJ to pose for a picture. |
![]() |
| PJ realizes mommy is behind him. |
![]() |
| PJ and mommy get excited. |
![]() |
| PJ moves in for some mommy loves. |
![]() |
| Mommy pulls back but PJ isn't done. The hug continues. |
All these amazing photos from the talented Aline Lange.
xo












2 comments:
It was amazing! Patrick loved everything! It was the bomb@## party and I wish I were there to enjoy it all with you.
How sweet!!
Post a Comment