Dude. Time flies. And with each week it just picks up speed. How is the even possible?!
Case in point: on September 8 little Mr. PJ man turned 14 months old and we missed it. Completely. As in, I wouldn't have ever realized it but I got a email with a message that read:
"PJ is 14 months. Where are the pictures."
Yeah, no question mark. Just a period. You know who you are.
Happy Month-day PJ! Right on time, he upgraded from a baby bottle to a real bottle.
Wild horses couldn't have dragged that bottle out his hands. I told you, he gets it from his daddy.
Only his daddy.
And thank god I went to college before social media and you can't prove me wrong.
Case in point: on September 8 little Mr. PJ man turned 14 months old and we missed it. Completely. As in, I wouldn't have ever realized it but I got a email with a message that read:
"PJ is 14 months. Where are the pictures."
Yeah, no question mark. Just a period. You know who you are.
Happy Month-day PJ! Right on time, he upgraded from a baby bottle to a real bottle.
| Relax, its a non-alcoholic caramel drink. But he owned it like a natural. |
| I'm not quite ready for him to be ready for freshman year of college. He gets this from his daddy. |
| See? Told you. He gets it from his daddy. |
Wild horses couldn't have dragged that bottle out his hands. I told you, he gets it from his daddy.
Only his daddy.
And thank god I went to college before social media and you can't prove me wrong.
xo
No comments:
Post a Comment