Finally! Blogger will allow me to upload pictures ... so this is a super heavy picture post. But since we're covering
Fasching here, pictures make the story even more enjoyable. Have fun!
Fasching was a multi-day thing for us this year. Dressing up little PJ is too much fun to skip even once. The first day, we attended a parade in the Mr's little village. PJ went as Simba from the
Lion King.
 |
| The entire Steinbach clan got into the fun. |
 |
| PJ fit right into the crowd, picking up candies with the older kids. |
 |
| This group impressed PJ the most. Same costume, eh? |
The second day we went to a Childrens' Fasching party in our town. PJ went as a Bavarian. Adorable outfit, right?
 |
| PJ as a Bavarian; me as a rainbow; the Mr. as a pig. |
 |
| PJ was a little overwhelmed by the noise. |
 |
| Hum....who looks like who here? |
The last day - that I have pictures for - was another parade, this one huge and in our own town. I met PJ's day care group at their place and together we walked to the parade.
 |
| Magical M and PJ |
 |
| PJ enjoying popcorn thrown from the parade wagons. |
Wish I could write even more but it took long enough to just get the pictures up. I'll leave it up to your fabulous imagination. ;)
xo
No comments:
Post a Comment