In case you failed to hear about it, the future Queen of England was pregnant and had the future King of England a little while back. It wasn't that big of a deal in the news - just hundreds of reports from all over the world sitting around in the blistering sun right in front of a hospital for weeks on end - but it turns out that, for me at least, her pregnancy did matter.
Why, you ask, dear reader?
Because these reasonably-priced dresses exist. Not only are they really cute on a belly but they are also nursing-friendly. These dresses were around when I was pregnant with PJ but they were so not reasonably-priced. At all. And now, not only are they around and cute and nursing-friendly, but they cost less than 60euro each.
Even my sister says so.
xx
Why, you ask, dear reader?
Because these reasonably-priced dresses exist. Not only are they really cute on a belly but they are also nursing-friendly. These dresses were around when I was pregnant with PJ but they were so not reasonably-priced. At all. And now, not only are they around and cute and nursing-friendly, but they cost less than 60euro each.
Even my sister says so.
xx
2 comments:
Those are awesome! You look gorgeous. (I also don't remember nice looking and reasonably priced maternity clothes a few years ago).
YES!!!! I'm a fan =] You are such a beautiful mommy of two!!! I LOVE YOU
Post a Comment