A few days ago I was trying to get a reasonable picture to send to a friend of mine for a project she is working on. Before I started posing, I wanted to see if the lighting was okay. What I got is about the best picture I've ever seen of the last few weeks of pregnancy:
Exhausted, uncomfortable, and just overall blah. Yes, I'm still stoked and grateful that jelly bean is baking and that we are doing okay. I'm also exhausted, uncomfortable, and just blah.
Thank goodness, I have my little ham to cheer it all up around here. Recently he found one of daddy's work shirts and insisted on putting it on and that I tuck it in for him. Then he declared he was going to work.
xo
| Pregnancy, how glamorous. |
Exhausted, uncomfortable, and just overall blah. Yes, I'm still stoked and grateful that jelly bean is baking and that we are doing okay. I'm also exhausted, uncomfortable, and just blah.
Thank goodness, I have my little ham to cheer it all up around here. Recently he found one of daddy's work shirts and insisted on putting it on and that I tuck it in for him. Then he declared he was going to work.
| Such a proud little monkey. |
xo
No comments:
Post a Comment