Another delayed post from summer - maybe even the last.
While I loved our trip and our extended time in the US, there was definitely a Worst Part. Since we visited Detroit, the Cincinnati area, the Dayton area, Pittsburgh, Cleveland and the Cleveland area, and well as a few others locations....we spent a good chunk of time in the car.
As in: I started to calculate the time but even four months later I started to feel panicked about the numbers I was starting to reach...and had to stop. Yeah, that many hours.
Certain members of the family had strong feelings about those hours at some point:
Anyone else not feel hours in the car? Anyone out there want to teach me (us?) how to love those hours instead?
XO
While I loved our trip and our extended time in the US, there was definitely a Worst Part. Since we visited Detroit, the Cincinnati area, the Dayton area, Pittsburgh, Cleveland and the Cleveland area, and well as a few others locations....we spent a good chunk of time in the car.
As in: I started to calculate the time but even four months later I started to feel panicked about the numbers I was starting to reach...and had to stop. Yeah, that many hours.
Certain members of the family had strong feelings about those hours at some point:
| PJ's face says quite a lot. |
| I'd like to believe my finger does as well. |
Anyone else not feel hours in the car? Anyone out there want to teach me (us?) how to love those hours instead?
XO
No comments:
Post a Comment